Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Values
Things I value in... Myself, I value positivity in myself. Positivity is when you are always looking on the bright side and being nice and positive. I value this because, I like to be positive and bring ohter peoples spirits up when they are sad. I also value joyfulness in my self. Joyfulness is when you are happy. I value this because, I like being joyful and happy lots, and being nice. I value caring in my self.Careing is when you care about people and things like Ipods and stuff that belongs to others and to yourself. I value this because, I like to care about my stuff and not wreck my things or others things such as , Ipods, Toys, Clothes, lots of things. I also like caring about people and being nice to them. Things I value in Friends/Others, I value a Friend/Other to be fun. Being fun is when you are always having fun and not fighting with each other. I value this because, I like to have fun and playing games outside or inside.Instead of sitting inside and doing nothing all day. I value a friend/other to be honest. Being honest is telling the truth and dont lie to each other. I value this because, I like it when people dont lie, and I like it when they tell you things when you ask them something. Unless you want to know what your birthday or Christmas present is then they would not tell you something. I value a Friend/Other to be serious most of the time. What I mean by that is I dont want a Friend/Other to always be seious, and never joke around and never be sarcastic, but at the same time I dont want a friend/Other to always be joking around and always being sarcastic and never be serious. What I mean by that is I like a Friend/Other to joke around and be sarcastic lots, and at the same time the rite amount of being serious and the rite amount af being sarcastic and joking around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment