Tuesday, 26 November 2013
All About Me
Hi my name is Lexi. I live on a farm in saskatchewan. My farm is a family farm my grandma and grandpa live right across from our house. And my Uncle Dean, Auntie Karen, Colby ,and Beau live five minutes away from our farm so they are part of the family farm to. On our family farm we have 300+ cows, 25-50 cats, One dog named Coco, One horse named Hotsauce. I have lots of friends but I am only going to name a few of them. Julie (11), Breanne (11), Kylar (11), Kara (11), Aj (10), Emily (10), friends from the lake. What I look like, I have short brown hair, Blue eyes, Freckles, I am 4 feet tall and 8 inches so 4.8 I am pretty tall.
In my family there are 6 people. There is my mom/Kim, my dad/Garnet, my sister Brooke, my sister Lora, my brother Rory, And Me.
The oldest in my family is my Dad, then comes m Mom, then Brooke (13), then Lora (12), them Me (10 turning 11), them Rory (8).
My dad owns Crocus Oil, and used to work for ISH (ISH is a oil plant or something). The names of my cousins on my Dads side are,
Uncle Dean, Auntie Karen, Colby, Beau, Uncle Ron, Antie Tara, Chelsea, Riley, Uncle Pat, Auntie Tenley, Jenielle, Eryn.
And there is a lot of family on my moms side so I am not going to name them off. Adn the names of all the animals on my farm are, Coco my dog, Hotsauce my horse, lots of cows, and a lot of cats. The names of some of my cats are Gorge, Buddy, Tiny, Oreo, Cheeta, Hissy, Black nighty, Gilbert, Darel, Climer, Orangy, And lots more. They are all out door pets and animals.
My Favorite... Sport is Dance because, it is fun and we have a good dance teacher, my favorite Food is spaghetti because, it tastse sooo good, my favorite Class in school is Art and Math because, it is fun and I enjoy it, my favorite movies are Grown ups 2, The Surfs, Despicable Me, The Smurfs 2, Despicable Me 2, and lots more I like these movies because, they are realy funny and a good movie to see with your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment